Sunday, February 05, 2006

it has only taken one evening for me to become addicted to this

Well not the whole evening but much of the spare time I have had, I have been thinking about how to do this and what would make it interesting. I am still trying to work out how to make it look interesting and how to edit things. Makes me realise how much effort some people put in to their blogs and how much fun that can be. Doesnt feel 100% comfortable yet but fun none the less. Need to get some sleep.

Waitangi Day tomorrow so I want to enjoy my day off seeing as I had to work today. It rained a lot so I didnt feel so bad being away from home. Jonty and Nicholas went to 'the roxx'
www.theroxx.co.nz and played on the stuff there. Sounds like fun and I hope to get there one day.

1 comment:

Helen Leggatt said...

Yes, it is addictive. You're doing great so far, keep it up! I look forward to keeping up with your life in NZ, hope you enjoy it every bit as much as we do.