Friday, February 10, 2006

day off

It is sunny today! Nothing like having the day off and the weather coming to the party. Everyone is sick of the rain, it has been raining for days and it supposed to be summer. In saying that it has been great for the garden. My baby tomatoes are in love with the rain.

As this is not a work blog I wont be talking about work but I have to say it is nice to not be there today. Among the many good things about where I work is the webcam on the roof. Take a look at the view

Spending the morning with the guys. Nic is obsessed with his CD's at the moment so spends hours standing in front of the stereo stopping and starting them. I am not sure if it is the music he loves or the stereo of which he seems to have a good working knowledge.

I love trying to capture photos of the boy at play but due to the delay on the digi cam and his constant movement it is very tricky and I have 100's of snaps with bits of him disappearing out of the frame. Here are a couple I took in the weekend. Playgrounds, like for most children, are a great passion of his and he seems to be able to punctuate all his stories with the location and decsription of everyone he uses. He knows which have the best slides, climbing frames and swings.
Who knows which playgrounds lie in wait for us today.

No comments: