Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Saturday

I love Saturdays and last one was a very interesting and diverse day. I had the privilege of attending the AFFIRM festival in Aranui for work. I will talk about that later. Nic and I also got to attend Olivia's ballet recital. Unfortunately we couldn't stay for the whole thing because we had to get ourselves across town for my team's Christmas do at Simon's. Here are some pictures of our day. You can see Olivia in the centre of these photos. She was adorable and concentrated very hard on her moves. I think she has a future in this art as she was fantastic.
Jonty and Nic sitting on the new deck at Simon's. He has spent the last year renovating his house and garden and the result is brilliant.
Oh yes, we also got our tree on Saturday. I call it 'Jonty's revenge 'as it is a skinny scrawny little thing that can barely hold half of our decorations. With me usually buying a giant bulging tree that takes up so much space and looks divine, he had the opportunity to choose and he got what he wanted. Not a big deal in the giant scheme of things and a win for him so I laughed and still enjoy looking at what we could get on it. I think it is a bit of a tart of a tree with very loud red lights that might have to go next year. Will post a pic sometime in the next week or so.

1 comment:

King of New York Hacks said...

Nice kids. Nice Deck. Nice blog.