Monday, December 01, 2008

rain

It rained last night and it was a bit cold and wet this morning. Now this in itself is reasonably unremarkable. However, there are many reasons why rain today is a good thing:

1. The garden REALLY needs some help

2. I had to take the car - normally wouldn't but I have a hell head cold at the moment and a cold bike ride to work was not an option. I did get to park and walk which meant I got some exercise which is important

3. I could wear my gorgeous red boots which are not a summer clothing option

4. To match these boots I got to wear my stunning silver tights

5. It is not the weekend - no public or private outdoor events were harmed.

So, some very light and banal reasons why it was good to see some rain.

Photo credit www.quietlywild.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice one Sal, I saw your red boots and your fab legs in your silver tights- you looked styley and gorgeous and from any angle no outward signs of a cold! Hope you are starting to feel better. MMM rain its so delish and we need more... much more .... think of the farmers!We've got to trade our way out of this recession. Love A x