Thursday, February 17, 2011

The King's Speech

I have been away in Dunedin this week on a very fantastic communication course for which I am very grateful.  I went down earlier on Sunday so I could hang out with Jasmine and we went to the movies.  It was a dull afternoon so there was no summer day movie guilt.    I am a big fan of Colin's and for me it wasn't Mr Darcy that did it, rather everything else he has ever been in.  He is prodigious, taking risks and obviously flexing his acting muscles all over the place. A Single Man was my favourite film last year, and the King's Speech is right up there too.  It was a gorgeous film that was as much about a family as anything.  Loved everything about it.  All the actors were superb and I loved the 'workroom' scenes and the walls of that room were delicious.  After we went I remembered that Jonty and I were going to go together, so I guess I will have to go again.  No hardship there.

No comments: