Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Social 2#

So, how has it been? Thanks for asking Jus. I have been trying to summons the strength to write about it. Like you I am fairly knacked. I have to admit out loud that I piked on a few things. Oh the shame...

Tuesday lunch, very fun and delicious and post upholstery class drink, very nice. Will post a picture of the chair sometime soon.
Wednesday - Party at Jasmax...very fun!! Had a great time, so great that I was late for my next bit and had to sprint down there without changing and also without my wallet that I had inadvertently left at home. Still, financially bailed out by Alex, I enjoyed the evening. Picked up a few books too. Lovely people.

Thursday - Bishopdale breakfast, Very pleasant. Sadly after a full on day at work, I piked for drinks outside at the Dux. Shame.

Then on Friday I piked for an early breakfast for Khrys but did catch up with her in the afternoon. Friday farewell drinks didn't happen either... got caught up at the pub with the people I was meeting with in the afternoon then had to get into work to pick up stuff for AFFIRM the next day and then Jasmine was in town. Shattered by then.
Saturday....a stunning morning at AFFIRM and then afternoon shopping and cooking for Lesley's birthday. Great night, a groaning amount of moreish food and bubbles.
Wayne taking an amazing amount of care in his drawing of what he would like to see in his Aranui library Our first photo wall contributor A photo wall close up. Very proud of this. Gorgeous Clare with the wheelbarrow of books
Saturday - The children at the birthday party. Of all the photos these are the only publishable ones. Not one adult managed to smile nicely for the camera. Love these little faces.

Sunday night was a repeat as we needed to get through the leftovers. OH DEAR GOD!! Seriously, I put on 1kg last week. Sunday - The gingerbread house (on Acid) I made with Nic, Olivia and Ben

Today! 12 stunning cupcakes courtesy of a supplier. Made by Cup Cake Parlour...the box looked exactly like this. I couldn't resist. It is just all too much, in a very good way. Heading for a lie down soon. More little gatherings are materialising and I know I am going to explode.
Sorry about the GIANT post but the next is my 300th and I want to save it for something.

No comments: