Saturday, December 19, 2009

...and the winner is

...jeepers, that was something I hadn't thought of, having to pick a winner out of my friends. So, here is what I managed to come up with....K and A and Lou are my lovely friends and family and there are presents under the tree for them already. Peach is a mate and he wins the main prize because it was really funny and I REALLY miss him and miss laughing a lot at work. Now, Jus is new bloggy friend and is also really funny so I bought her a little something at Ballantynes last night, in the form of a decoration, that I think she will really like. So THANKS you guys for sharing your stories. I loved them all and each on had memories for me attached which is very special. So thanks again.

Peach, I need your new address pronto to get your prize in the mail. And Jus, same with you. I will set a thingy on the blog to send me a message.

Love you all lots

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah shux. Thanks Sal! Miss you too. The blog keeps me in the loop though. Must get round to it one day... Lots of things on our plate first though. Have a great Christmas. Chat soon, Peach

. said...

Thanks sweet, I received the prezzie CHRISTMAS DAY...gotta love NZ post.
Have a great Xmas and New Year!
Jusx