Thursday, March 05, 2009

My new favourite thing

I have fallen in love with Press Display. It is the newspaper online exactly as you wuold see it when you bought it. Every advertisement and classified is there, free! I have been trying to enable you to see it but because it is only available to Christchurch City Library customers with cards I can't but you should ask your library if they have it. It is a special library product and is available all over the world. I usually look up the Chistchurch Press but there are heaps of newspapers from around the world. Talk about a time waster. I am sure it costs the library a bomb so if you have a card, check it out.
I always talk about friends on my blog and this week is no different. On the first day of Autumn we headed to the beach for a cracker of a day. It was like a big sigh of relief to be there after weeks of soggy days and no real sun. Making it special was having my friend Liz and her family there. Our boys had a ball boogie boarding and digging holes together. We realised we had been friends for about 30 years. Yikes, where do the years go?!! Because we live far away from each other and I have a city life and she a country one it is hard to connect so when we do it is great! I wish that happened more often. I have thought twice about sharing this picture because it is not hugely flattering but we are not models and this is what we look like, so what the hell

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

they are fab photos, i see two friends sharing time together, what is not flattering about that

Unknown said...

Yes, you are lovely gals, full of life and spirit. Here, here to showing real women!