Monday, October 13, 2008

Sunday

I have been going to Taylors Mistake for about 45 years and yesterday was just another day at the bach. There was a nippy easterly wind blowing so the beach was quite deserted and I am sure everyone else who did decide to go to the beach was thinking that Saturday would have been the go. It was a perfect beach day. However, I was having a blissful day of another type with the market, delicious food and wine and the company of my oldest friend. Where I am going with rambling is - how refreshing it was to see the beach from a different direction. Walking the cliff path isn't new for me but with the spring flowers and the air cleansing breeze it looked shiny, green and new. By approaching from the cliff top and not the road, Nic and I had a fantastic walk and discovery trek. Gorgeous!! And this is what we saw.



No comments: