Thursday, January 31, 2008

Camping countdown


Yay, we are off on holiday. I am supposed to be packing but I think going on holiday exhausted is just the only way to go. Instead of packing I have been watching the lovely Gordon on the telly and doing some computer stuff. I have actully packed quite a lot of stuff but don't seem to be hugely connected to the process and am wondering what we will realise we have forgotten in the middle of nowhere. Jonty is convinced we are taking the entire house so I am sure we can fashion up whatever we need from all the other stuff we have with us. It is hilarious how much stuff you think you need to go camping. Because I insist on the book bag and another range of activies and books for Nicholas and a million other bits and pieces I then feel duty bound to use every little thing in a flourish to show how very clever it was of me to insist on taking said thing.

So, no blog for a while. I hope we have some lovely pics and a few tales to share when we get back. Have a good couple of weeks and see you soon.

No comments: