Friday, December 28, 2007

Home Alone

The unimaginable has happened. I am at home alone. No one here but me and the radio...and might I say a house load of junk and disorderly to attend to. Instead of house work and washing hanging out, I am playing on Flickr. Nic is at the bach with Ruth and Simon for the night and Jonty is at work. I fully intend to get on with the chores but thought I would read a magazine and then do some work but got side tracked by the computer, as you do and here I am, blogging. I could chat about Christmas and say how good it was (because it was) but instead I am going to post a little mosaic of pics from the day. Obviously the trampoline took centre stage and much of our time was spent in the garden and outside at various peoples places.

From the top left

Nic and Jasmine on the trampoline. Dad, Liz and Mother at Ruth's..everyone looked very lovely in their Christmas clothes, Nic's Christmas decoration on the table at breakfast

Nic and Jasmine on the trampoline, Nic and Eva (cousin of a cousin) on Christmas Eve, dinner outside on the 23rd

Jonty and Nic on the trampoline, Marie-Anne on the trampoline, Olivia and Nic at the specially decorated children's table at Ruth's on Christmas day.

(I did and do spend time on the trampoline but am camera shy at the moment)

If this mosaic works out I might use it again. Hope you all had a lovely family Christmas as we did.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the family pictures. I love seeing how other people spend their holidays. Happy Holidays from Arizona.

Sally said...

Hi Marsha
Thanks for your comment and for swinging by for a read. Hope your holidays are fun too. We still have a few weeks to go and the sun is out so here's hoping for a good one