Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas Countdown #2

So, the Christmas list for Tuesday comprised very few items but with a bit of thinking and things attached
  • Contact friends who are coming over for lunch on Sunday

  • Make list of children and devise treasure hunt

  • Plan the menu

Contact friends - tick


Ooops, side tracked by the offer of a movie with Alex. Why wouldn't I do that? Just what I needed after a hard day at the office.


We went to see 'Once' - it was just the loveliest film. I don't really want to talk about it but you can see the wiki entry for it by clicking on the name. I don't read reviews until I have been to a movie because I like to discover it for myself. Movies and music feed my soul and I need to do that more often.

My Jonty is a wonderful man. I arrived home after 6 and then was out the door again by 6.30. I feel so grateful to have a partner who is so kind.

Anyway, enough of the sloppy stuff...the Christmas 'to do' list is getting longer with each passing day....now I have to do the ironing and all the things I didn't do yesterday plus my new list today and I have a LOT on at work. Perhaps I will lighten my load. We'll see.

No comments: