Thursday, September 13, 2007

Rubbing your head on the carpet

Italy V Romania...It hasn't even finsihed yet but I feel compelled to get this off my chest. What I have been watching barely resembles a game of rugby as we are used to. Obviously Romania were out classed and just being fuckn annoying. And I am sure there are more injury breaks or little lie downs than there was actually footy. Dull Dull Dull. The commentators, who were very difficult to hear over the 25 piece band that was playing through the entire match, decided the referee was the 'man of the match'. And those yellow jersey's...showed the layers of blubber on the Romanians...a little less cake and a bit more training might be in order.

Nic asked Jonty yesterday if 'when you were a little boy, did you rub your head on the carpet? Because I can see where you wore off some of your hair'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.