Friday, July 06, 2012

ho hum

So, I am  a few hours into a day off.  A thing so rare that I have not freaking idea what to do with myself.  My blog has become dull beyond belief and does not at all reflect what I am thinking about most of the time but is just a list of books and movies.  That is because, other than work, life is a little bit on the dull side.  Everything is broken and bumpy and decidedly grey so what loveliness is there to talk about?  Nothing much actually.

Nic is in Nelson having a blast I suspect with the Christchurch boys choir. Having library moles all over the country I heard the boys went down a treat in the library up there...standing ovation no less.

With all the voice coaching and being around dancing and creative people I wonder if Nic will come back changed, more expressive perhaps.  Will be interesting to see how or if he has been influenced.

I am half way through my Diploma in Interior Design but have nothing on the go at the moment but am loving the work and liking my development as a 'designer' .... I use that term very loosely.    For something a bit more interesting I might share some of those ideas in the future.

That's all, back to bills and homemade soup for lunch.

1 comment:

. said...

Does Alf know how funny I am... HA! Alf thinks of me as an embarrassing, chubby middle aged woman with the beginnings of a moustache and an unhealthy love for Dave Lamb from 'come dine with me', and that's on a day he's not grounded!!

Enjoy your day off, and I don't think your blog's dull at all. I love the book reviews, you're my book buddy, AWESOME!!