Sunday, June 17, 2012

Just finished reading #53

I have been reading up a storm lately but woefully not sharing with you so although this is post number 53 there are others, quickly forgotten books on my giant pile of paper loveliness.  This morning in bed I finidhed

The Marriage Plot by Jeffrey Eugenides



I am not sure that this a book that you can describe the plot as it is a little bit confusing to explain.  IT issessentially a story about three people with the central character being Madeliene.  ALready this doesnt sound very good so here is someone elses much better description of the book....by the way...LOVED it. Jeffrey is a stunning writer and this is the second book of his I have loved.  He is really really good.

Good Reads review gives you a good overview and accurate summation of the novel.  Read it.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Loved the cover! Haha, the book seems interesting, I think I will put it on my To-Read-List.

Btw: new follower, even though I can't follow you on GFC ^_^