Sunday, January 08, 2012

The adventures of Tin Tin

Saw the movie, never read one of the books.  We went as a family...as an aside I must say I am loving the films of an 8 year old MUCH more than some of the shit I have had to watch over the years. 


Gorgeously crafted with all the charm of the books (I understand from Jonty), I really enjoyed the experience and had little jokes to laugh at and just could not get my head around the animation. Sooo clever.  Didnt see it in 3D.  3D is over rated after the first few minutes I think.  Not much to say other than it was a good film.  Here is a link to a blog post on Christchurch City Libraries Kids Blog written by our very talented and knowledgable Zac.  You can get a much better idea of the film from this, rather than 'nice film' from me.






No comments: