Saturday, May 10, 2008

Our new baby is here

She arrived today and she is gorgeous. Our little family is now complete and we are all gaga. Sad I know but you just cant help but love her. We rescued her from he SPCA - left by people moving house she had been in the pound for 2 months so is loving being in a home again. She has been playing with rolled up paper and sitting on all the seats and trying out all the laps. She is as quiet as a mouse and very very calm. Nicholas is just terrorising her and she seems to be taking it ok. I feel so sorry for her having him following her all the time and lying on the floor 5cm away watching her eat and you should see the way he carries her. No name yet. We would love some suggestions but I know my readers (all two of you) don't comment, which is ok, but if you can think of a cool name, make a comment.
She is so cute, I almost cried when we put her in the car. Having a bit of an emotional time lately. Two glasses of red wine last night and I was almost gibbering. A real saddo. I had forgotten how much I like to drink and go to the pub and talk sh**. I really am a party girl at heart and feel that the repression of partying for the last few years is about to lift. Could be messy. No doubt sensible parenting and partnership will prevail - sadly.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Anon-Cat!
You look very cute and if only I was closer we could have a playdate...lol......hope you enjoy hanging out with your new family, finding new trees and enjoying your freedom after 2 months in the pound :-( A big purr and a sniff from your friend up north,
Bentley D Sollitt!!

jasminetheagnost said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Awww! She is so cool! I love getting new kitties. Sometimes Dave and I think we might get a second cat, but it's perhaps a bit too much. I am so looking forward to meeting her. Good choice :) Looking forward to a name too - if Nic gets to choose I bet it'll be a hoot!

Anonymous said...

names, hmm, could be dangerous asking my advice on this, our boy/girl cat was called Elroy - quickly reverted to Elle after desexing and sex change at the vet!
Your cutie looks like a Tigger!
Must post a photo on my blog of Jimmy -our 1/2 a cat who was making himself at home today on laps and chairs, and chasing anything that moved...mtbcat