Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mothers Day


Mother's day is an interesting day. I am not sure I feel any more valued as a mother but I am definately part of the 'in crowd' for the day. I had to work all day today so I got to see other mothers with their families. I worked with three other mothers, a father and someone who lost her mother several years ago and whom I imagine doesn't really enjoy the day as much as we do. We went to my sisters for dinner and my parents were there and Simon's too. It was a fun evening. The children had a ball. Nicholas discovered that Olivia has a bed that is a car... a Lamborghini Diablo no less. He told me he 'loves' it.

So here are some photos of some lovely mothers I know...me first


My sister and her darling Olivia. Ria and her sporty go hard mum. Jane and Ella on the swing. Gill my very cool cousin with her angel Anika in the backpack
My lovely friend Steph and Frances.

No comments: