Wednesday, December 15, 2010

busy busy busy

I Can't believe how long it has been since I checked in on my blog.  Seems like days, weeks and almost months are flashing by.  Sadly, I have not been jetting around the world or spending hours lying on the beach hours from internet access.  I have been working and doing the washing, ironing, folding and shopping for delightful Christmas gifts for my friends and family.  All good things, quite busy and not very exciting to write about.  HOWEVER, I do have some images that give a little taste of what has been happening.
 Crawling up Baldwin Street in Dunedin
 Taking sneaky photo of the ceiling of Larnach Castle
 Delicious venison entree at Larnach Castle
 ...and salmon
 and a very light cheesecake...cant remember exactly what flavour although I am guessing strawberry.  And my new tiny tiny handbag which almost fits in the palm of my hand in the background.
 Some lovely buildings down George Street in Dunedin

 Entertaining my lovely parents in the backyard on a very hot day
 eating vanilla cupcakes with fresh raspberries on said lovely hot day
 planting seeds with grandad - radishes and lettuces
 Looking at the French Navy ship we couldn't get on to due to a mis print in the Press...excellent.  We did get to see it from this distance though...yay.
 Just a picture of an old brick building  pub in Lyttelton  that took my fancy.

No comments: