Sunday, October 24, 2010

Eat Pray Love

Read the book, liked a lot of it, got sick of the indulgence after awhile, however the movie was a different story.  Really enjoyed the story, characters and locations a lot.  Also really enjoyed my raspberry and white chocolate ice cream and the company of my lovely friend Alex.   I am also a closet Julia Roberts fan and melt at the sight of Javier Bardem.  Nice. And I am still thinking about it and remembering some of the good wisdom and life observations. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok - I'll put it on the DVD list - must say I am a Julia Roberts fan too. Have you seen the Stone Family - worth a look if you are after a DVD - I think you'd enjoy the family relationships !! Gill

Patsy Dupre said...

Eat, Pray, Love is one of those movies that challenges you to do extremes. Can you really do what Liz did? But that would make for a great adventure.
Javier Bardem is a sight, but Julia's smile is the strawberry on the ice cream. =)