Friday, September 17, 2010

This is too good not to share

Wow how times have changed.  Long gone is the angst and self discovery of our 20's, here is our reality and it is kinda funny.  I know you will all find something to chuckle about reading these.  Shared with me by my friend Alex.

1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
2. Nothing annoys more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.
3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
5. How are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
6. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
7. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.
8. Bad decisions make good stories.
9. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.

No comments: