Friday, July 02, 2010

Latest Project

It is not often that I talk about work here but this week my latest project has hit the deck, literally.  Here is the new carpet scheme we cooked up for the Central library.  It has not gone without comment might I say but it is important to note that this is the first item in a reasonably substantial list of things to change and renew and revamp. 
It looks a bit dull in this photo but in real life it is pretty kick arse. 
I love it and our architect Al whose idea it was. Initially he presented another less pink scheme until I caught wind of the option and once shown it was a no brainer for me.  Who would have thought PINK would cause such a stir?  Only one thing would be worse than that and you know what it is ----that no one even noticed.

No comments: