Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Breath

I haven't done a post recently as I haven't really had anything of interest to talk about. It is really cold but the sun is shining. Good to have some rain in the region every now and then as well. Not so great for the biking but no biggy. Nic goes to school, Jonty and I go to work. See, nothing of great interest. But we did have a lovely lunch out with old friends on Saturday at Rossendale Winery which was nice and really long. No booze for me though so not as sleepy as you might think.

We did get a cool piano off Trademe for Nic. He loves it. He and Olivia were funny giving recitals every few minutes. O loves to dance and N loves to 'play' the piano so it is a great combo.

And I finished Tim Winton's latest 'Breath'. Loved it. A lot!Oh yes, and I made some lime and passionfruit cupcakes with orange icing for the lunch boxes...all gone already. Happy to share the recipe.


1 comment:

Gill@Tikouka said...

still want to see those jamaz - love the action photos = Anika would be dancing too