Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Girls are fancy

We had an interesting discussion about the fanciness, or not of girls yesterday. How things are changing in our house with Nic just growing up and sounding more like a teenager everyday. Anyway, Jonty and Nic were talking about how girls have fancy toilets and boys have ugly smelly ones. I proffered that girls were fancy and deserved fancy things. They have perfume and jewellery and lovely things and Nic said 'Dad has moisturiser and so do I and dad has perfume and so do I' (he doesn't actually have perfume, he just helps himself to mine - no boundaries). So with the argument almost over, Nic then said ' Those girls on Mamma Mia doing all that screaming? That is NOT fancy'. True, I thought.

Then we did a Wordle talking about girls- then I put it in here. The reason being, that I am doing a learning thing at work and embedding some HTML in my blog was eluding me, so now I have done it, excellent. This is what Nic thinks girls are all about - today


Wordle: girls are

4 comments:

Lu said...

well my 13yr old boy said"God mum, you're such a man" So he seems to feel i need to be more fancy.

Gill@Tikouka said...

MMMMMmmmm - what a delightful conversation ... you write so well !

Unknown said...

I've never heard of Wordle - that is so cool - did you make it at the site it takes me to when I click on it?

Sally said...

Yes, you just go tot he site www.wordle.net and click on 'create'. You can only save them to the gallery and then embed or copy them from there. I get a kick out of copying text from things and making them. Funny how much fun that is. Enjoy