Sunday, February 18, 2007

It has been a whole year...

since I started this little blog and checking in to a few months it looks like I have had a pretty good year. It was always meant to be a blog celebrating the good things in my life, reminding myself and sharing with others the happy, fun and inspirational. Having had some very flat and hard months I have always found something to celebrate or enjoy during those times. Having the blog has reminded me to look around.

Embarking on another year, I am keen to reflect some movement or growth in our life and not just replicate another year of beach and bike adventures. With Nicholas moving in to a new phase of his life, our world will change as we find ways to stimulate him and keep his world increasing.


I am off to the Gold Coast for work this week so there might be some interesting things to report on my return. I know I haven't been doing links and interesting things lately because I have been exhausted and my brain is full. However, after a lovely warm holiday in Able Tasman I am feeling more inspired and refreshed. I hope that is reflected in the pages of the blog.

Not sure what is in store this year but I am looking forward to moving on a bit. Some things I thought I might do
more art projects
more time with my friends whom I love
new experiences with Nicholas
save some money
finish our house improvements

that'll do... hope you will stay tuned

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi sally

I love reading your page and feel like I know you all really well

Speak soon
Janet and James Hailstone
Liverpool UK