Sunday, August 20, 2006

20 days since

Jeepers...it has been 20 days since my last post. That is about how many days I have been sick sick sick. No energy to think about anything vaguely interesting, that is if some interesting was happening. Well it hasn't. I got the New York flu and was pretty stuffed. I guess if you are going to get the flu what better one to get than the one from the Big Apple. Still feeling pretty unwell but at least my wallet is lighter thanks to some after hours Dr's visits. Hopefully the new sore throat I have will be cleared up before our mystery weekend away this weekend. I don't want my head exploding on the plane. Could be a disaster.

Anyway having had one week back at work, I am tired but I am starting to get my mojo back and might be able to string a sentence together. Busy day at work today but time and half pay makes it worthwhile...kind've.

That's all for now.

No comments: